The plane will have a length of 50 cm and a width of 60 cm wings. It is made of foam board, a Styrofoam carton having inside, this material is very strong, easy to work and cut. It is widely used in models and design objects.
* The plane has 3 parts: body, wings and spoiler. The shape of the aircraft may vary according to taste, but you can also print this design and adjust their actions to those stated herein.
* The body of the plane has a length of 50 cms.
* The wings have a length of 60 cm and a width of 12 cms. Their top corners are rounded, this can be done freehand or help of a compass.
* The spoiler is a piece whose lower edge is 20 cm, has a width of 8 cm and 3 cm each side, diagonal from where they join the top edge measuring 10 cms.
* Cut the template with scissors.
2- Foam board sheathing
* Paste the luster paper on both sides of the foam board, you can use liquid silicone or glue stick. The idea is to have at least 2 colors, one for the body of the plane and one for the wings and spoiler.
* It is important to use a lightweight paper for not adding more weight to the aircraft and can fly.
3- Marcar plantilla
Trespassing with a pencil to mine the templates to the foam board.
* With the utility knife to cut the pieces of the plane, using a metal ruler as a guide.
* To cut the foam board, you must first make a line on board, and then review with the knife as often as necessary to dislodge the piece.
* To make the assembly drafts must be made in the body of the plane, tail and wings, which are cut the same way with utility knife and metal ruler.
* The body of the plane is just the center, or 25 cms. At that point, measure the width of the wings that is 12 cm, 6 cm counting on each side of center. Towards the front of the plane 3 cm have more to fit the wing. The thickness of this scale is 4 mm, which is the thickness of foam board.
* The tail of the plane going to a depth of 4 cm long and 4 mm wide (the thickness of material). The location of this scale is a little higher than the center of the tail.
* This same depth (4 cm x 4 mm) have to hand it over to wing in order to make the lace.
* In the wing are just a draft center, ie at 30 cm, this depth is 3 inches long and is to fit the wing on the aircraft body.
* Fit the wing stall the aircraft body.
* Assemble the aileron to the plane's tail.